Wednesday 17 July 2019

Interview with filmmaker Solmaz Etemad

Daughters Of Winter will be screening at the Straight-Jacket Guerrilla Film Festival

*What inspired you to make your movie?
I am a realistic filmmaker I went to different parts of downtown and some parts of the city that are lots of people in bad economical condition live there I had some interviews with them and I asked about their problems how do you leave and day I decided to make him riyal movie

*Tell us any strange or funny stories while making the film?
About 20 things that I have to tell you is that the old man in our project that he is a very good and famous actor as well he tried to have some fun times with a young ladies in our project for example a beautiful actresses or the other chair cast of film and it was really funny but they had lots of problems in this the project lack of money and everything and didn't have you tried to concentrate on our work and we preferred and not to have lots of fun and the we tried to just make it real and finish eating a good

*The Misrule Film Movement & Pink8 manifesto bring what to mind?
I made love in this film and hope all the things that should be and not.

*What can we expect from your next film?
 My next film is a humorous film  that many people can conjugate with.