Monday 15 June 2020

Interview with filmmaker Robert Boyd

The Sons Of A Preacher will premier at the Straight-Jacket Guerrilla Film Festival

*How did you get into making films?
I got into making films to educate our youths and adults to making better choices in their lives.

*What inspired you to make your movie?
In 2011 my father was dying and on his death bed he told me that I had brothers and sisters that he had never told me about.after he passed I learned I have 8 brothers with me total of 9 boys and 3 sisters.

*How has your style evolved?
My style evolved for the better because I saw my self making changes in others people lives for the better

*Tell us any strange or funny stories while making the film?
Making the Documentary was great because everyone was really on point so that was the great part of it and we had fun filming.

*The Misrule Film Movement & Pink8 manifesto bring what to mind?
Always wanting to know more.

*What can we expect from your next film?
Our next film that we are working on is a great Documentary tilted Trapped in the hood it's going to have people on the edge of their seats.