Friday 17 May 2019

What’s Your Band Called, Mate? Get to know PARANOID ALICE


THE PSYCH/GRUNGE BAND ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS


 Robert Carr - Bass, Vocals

Favourite bands: Blink-182, Sum41, Anti-flag, Leftover Crack and Nirvana and I also love Jack Johnson, Colin Hay and Newton Faulkner 

Favourite movie: Currently it's Avengers: Infinity War but I also love Filth. 

First live gig: I've been going to live gigs for years and years but the first proper big gig was Blink-182 in Liverpool. I've seen them twice and loved it both times 

What I look for in a girl? Caring, compassionate, funny, driven and intelligent. I'm lucky enough to have found her 

Favourite dead musician? It has to be Kurt Cobain. Such a legend and music has been inspiring to me 

Hobbies: as a singer songwriter i enjoy music, poetry and booze. Duno if booze counts as a hobby but god knows I like a drink. And i used to be heavily into DC but I'm all about Marvel lately especially the cinematic universe.

Pets: I have a dwarf hamster called Franco, we currently have made him our band manager. 

 Fab - Guitar, Vocals

Favourite bands: Brian Jonestown Massacre, Iceage, The Doors, anything druggy.

Favourite movie: The Last Movie, it got Dennis Hopper blacklisted from Hollywood.

First live gig: The Spice Girls; I had to take my little sister when I was twelve. Posh Spice blew me a kiss.

What I look for in a girl? Intellectual and sexy.

Favourite dead musician? Syd Barrett, Lil Peep and David Bowie.

Hobbies: Visiting weird museums, film-making and practising witchcraft.

Pets: Had a snake called Snacks but my landlord stole him.

 Jack Gourley - Drums

Favourite bands: Parkway drive, Nirvana, Blink 182, Trivium, Arctic Monkeys all sorts of stuff really. 

Favourite movie: Of all time.... Jurassic park (insert theme here) 

First live gig: Love me some live gigs, the last one I went to I was lucky enough to see the prodigy before Keith flint took his own life. 

What do I look for in a girl? Yknow, someone who can match my enthusiasm for everything. 

Favourite dead musician: Has to be John Bonham for me as a drummer hearing the intro to when the levee breaks by zeppelin gives me chills 

Hobbies: Drums, drums and more drums? In all honesty though I do dabble with the music tech side of the world cant get enough, total gear head when it comes to tech, I'm also a fair carpenter, I like wood work and that sort of stuff. 

Pets: No pets, had a cat once.