Thursday, 18 July 2019
Interview with filmmaker Marc De Vott
Good Sign will be screening at the Straight-Jacket Guerrilla Film Festival
* How did you get into making movies?
Because I enjoy making movies ... I feel the need to tell something, stories, images
* What inspired you to make your movie?
They have inspired places, people, personal stories ... all that mixed
* How has your style evolved?
I think it is getting worse ... luckily;) Sincerely ... more personal
* Tell us a strange or funny story while doing the movie?
That I wear a wig ... and it's hot;) Or that it is interesting to shoot "guerrilla" in minutes without permits and running
* Does the manifesto of Misrule Film Movement & Pink8 manifesto bring us to mind?
It's very interesting ... a basic and sincere technique
* What can we expect from your next movie?
What more can be expected ... is to make it other feature film