- Was nicknamed Bibio by his family
- Used to run away and look for WWII grenades in the local Italian mountains
- Became a nude life model to fund his film 'Black Biscuit'
- Was obsessed with ants and volcano's as a child
- Drove a van into an inflatable movie screen at the Tribeca Film Festival
- Was recruited at a party to appear in a telepathic communication's contest in the USA
- Was a rapper in a band called NSC (New Suburban Crackers)
- As a child he repeatedly shaved his head because he liked the hair cut of Holocaust prisoners
- Survived a house fire at the age of five
- Stole a chair from Aleister Crowley's notorious Boleskine House besides Loch Ness
- Took part in a Past Regression Therapy interview where he recalled 5 past lives
- Worked at a radio station but strapped for cash he worked as a gigolo in a nightclub called the Roxy
- During a surprise visit to the Scientology headquarters in East Grinstead he helped a member escape by swapping clothes with them
- His guitar teacher vanished and was put on a missing persons list but never found
- Collapsed in Spain while filming 'Pregnant' during the desert scenes and was rescued by an old man
Tuesday, 17 January 2017
Friday, 6 January 2017
Hanging out in the notorious old pent house Boleskine.
The vibes in the place are unreal. I took a chair home, would have been a shame to see it ruined. It's like stepping into a void, especially the back room, black ooze drips from the taps and there's a sulfor scent mixed with weed in the house. Back of the house you can see the mountain scene that was used in the Song Remains the Same.